Thanks Katie Ewer for the awesome, unusual question!
- ABOUT US
- SCENT MARKETING
- PRODUCTS & PROGRAMS
- OUR CLIENTS
- Scent Studies
- CONTACT US
Scent Marketing for Brands and Businesses
Thanks Katie Ewer for the awesome, unusual question!
AllSense founder and CEO, Mr Terry Jacobson, sat down with Eleanor Dickinson, editor of Mumbrella Asia to talk about his journey into the world of fragrance and scent marketing, which started over a decade ago.
Entitled ‘Our forgotten sense’: Terry Jacobson on the rise of scent marketing in Asia.
Thanks Coconuts Singapore……
AllSense designed a fragrance for Tower Transit, the first public bus company in the world to roll out its own signature scent.
The signature scent which is diffused in a subtle and ‘background’ manner will provide a more pleasant commuter experience, with a sensation of freshness and revitalisation of mind and body the intended objective.
Read full article here:
CHANNEL NEWS ASIA, SINGAPORE: The next time you board a Tower Transit bus, you may be greeted by a hint of perfume. It’s the transport company’s “signature scent” which was introduced on Tuesday (Feb 28), and will be rolled out on 100 buses in March.
SINGAPORE RENDEZVOUS 2016 is the inaugural luxury lifestyle event with a variety of showcases across both land and water.
Held at Raffles Marina from 20th to 23rd October 2016, SINGAPORE RENDEZVOUS 2016 features specially curated activities showcasing a range of top products. The event combines luxury lifestyle with art and entertainment to ensure a unique experience away from the city.
AllSense. A bespoke scent provider, has joined the exclusive lineup that is set to bring guests on a journey through the world of luxury.
Having designed fragrances for various brands, hotels and even retailers such as ION Orchard back in 2009, AllSense is no stranger to hitting the mark right on the nose. Started back in 2009, the scent designer has been named the official scent provider for the event.
In their role at Raffles Marina, AllSense will curate a unique SINGAPORE RENDEZVOUS scent that will be placed at strategic locations to help set the right ambience.
Most vehicles start out with a “new car smell,” but there are other specific odours that motorists should never ignore. Identifying these suspect smells early on can help car owners be car care aware and avoid the hassle and expense of an unexpected breakdown, says the Car Care Council.
“Unusual smells can be the sign of serious, and potentially costly, trouble for your vehicle. By acting quickly and making necessary repairs, you’ll be able to breathe easy knowing there is no harmful damage to your car,” said Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council.
The Car Care Council recommends a sniff test of your vehicle to identify any unusual smells, including the following six warning signs:
1. The smell of burnt rubber could be slipping drive belts or misplaced loose hoses that might be rubbing against rotating accessory drive pulleys. Do not reach in if the engine compartment is hot.
2. The smell of hot oil could mean that oil is leaking onto the exhaust system. To verify the leak, look for oil on the pavement or smoke coming from the engine area.
3. The smell of gasoline is likely the sign of a gas leak in some area of the vehicle such as a fuel injector line or the fuel tank. Any smell of fuel can result in a possible fire hazard, so immediate attention should be given.
4. The sweet smell of syrup may be a sign that your car is leaking engine coolant from a leaky component related to the car’s cooling system. Do not open the radiator cap when it is hot.
5. The smell of burning carpet could be a sign of brake trouble and a safety hazard. Have your brakes checked right away, especially if this smell is happening during normal driving conditions.
6. The smell of rotten eggs is never a good one and, if you smell it coming from your vehicle, it could mean a problem with your catalytic converter not converting the hydrogen sulfide in the exhaust to sulfur dioxide properly. This smell can also be attributed to a poor running engine, causing the catalytic converter to become overloaded and fail due to meltdown.
“When you smell any peculiar odour, you should not ignore it. Instead bring your vehicle to a professional service technician that you trust to get an informed opinion on the nature of the odour,” concluded White
Image Credit – Cockpit, DDB South Africa
BURO247: How to design a runway scent for fashion week.
Adibah Isa interviews #TerryJacobson http://www.buro247.sg/…/how-to-design-a-runway-scent-for-fa…
#AllSense #SFW #FashionScent #ScentDesign #FashionWeek #EventScent #SignatureScent
The International Furniture Fair Singapore, held in conjunction with the ASEAN Furniture Show (IFFS/AFS) The Décor Show and
furniPRO Asia, is regarded by industry experts as Asia’s most exciting sourcing platform.
With over three decades of experience since its inaugural event in 1981, the IFFS/AFS remains the most distinctive channel for regional and international companies to penetrate the global market, connecting design, inspiration and trade.
The events – The IFFS/AFS and The Décor Show – feature a comprehensive range of furniture, furnishing, decorative accessories, interiors and fittings by a diverse portfolio of quality exhibitors, and attracts a healthy and well-represented attendance of trade buyers and visitors. To make it a holistic trade event, the various design initiatives (SingaPlural – Celebrating Design and Furniture Design Award) offer added depth and dimension to this Singapore-anchored trade event, raising its profile as a show not-to-be-missed in the industry calendar.
AllSense is Singapore’s pre-eminent designer of ambient fragrance experiences for brands, hotels and retailers. Founded in 2007, with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and South Africa, AllSense In 2009, AllSense introduced the concept of ‘Brand Scent’ to Singapore by creating a Signature Scent for premiere shopping mall, ION Orchard. To date, AllSense continues to design and deliver compelling sensory experiences for Singapore’s leading shopping destinations, exclusive hotels and elite industry events. AllSense. See Nothing. Feel Everything
AllSense enables businesses to create a unique in-store experience by engaging memory and emotions through patented scent delivery systems. The owner, Mr. Terry Jacobson will also be giving a seminar talk at IFFS 2016 on 12th March so make sure to catch a whiff of them!
Sign up for NOSE NEWS, and always be in the KNOW